It refers to the development of both front end (client side) and back end (server side) portions of web application. Full stack web developers have the ability to design complete web applications and websites. They work on the frontend, backend, database and debugging of web applications or websites.
Advantages of being a full stack developer:
- Being a full-stack developer means you know a lot of things.
- Front-end development, Back-end development, DevOps tools, Database management, and as well as you know about UI and UX designing.
- You can easily switch your job profile according to your needs.
- when a company is hiring, they prefer full-stack developers instead of front-end and back-end developers.
- For instance, at E-ComStreet, there is an urgent project they need a Front-end developer, at that time you can play your part as a front-end developer and if they need some Back-end developer you can also be a Back-end expert at times. As a full-stack developer, you will always have a plus point
- When it comes to switching your profile as you have all the skills of the front end, back end, database management, etc.
- The main responsibility of the Front-End Development is the User interface.
- It is the visible part of website or web application which is responsible for user experience. The user directly interacts with the front end portion of the web application or website.
- Defined components on the page with HTML.
- Make them look pleasing with CSS.
- Enable interactivity with Java script.
- Enhance productivity with the use of frameworks.
- Back-end development refers to the server -side (how a web page works ).
- The back end of a website includes three primary components: server, application, and database.
- Create the page components and content dynamically on the web server.
- Send the HTML + CSS + JS to web browser (used by human user).
- Generate pages by programming in Java, JS, PHP, PERL, PYTHON, RUBY.
- Aim to achieve fast response time to end users.
- Database is very important. For a dynamic website to function, Basically two components needed very much, which front-end and back-end of site.
- In the server-side programming contributes to the functioning of websites.
- It plays a vital role in back-end of website. Since the data of site are loaded there and actively fetching data from it.